TENNESSEE SELF STORAGE ASSOCIATION
- The primary aim of the Association is to give each member a support system for dealing with problems such as business issues, lien law problems, public sales, property tax and manager education.
- Promote sound legislative proposals affecting our industry.
- To provide a powerful network of information to help our members and anyone wishing to enter the self-storage industry.
- Access to our membership database which helps promote strong business relationships among our members.
- Periodic "Member Alert" reports. These reports alert owners to specific problems or issues facing our industry.
- Member Benefit/Discount page that lists vendor sponsored discounts and promotions specifically for TNSSA members.
- Access to Tennessee Talk Forum where members of TNSSA can gather to discuss questions, concerns and ideas about our industry.
- Access to our Association Blog which aids in keeping our members current on the news affecting our industry.
- Copies of the Tennessee lien law, building codes and other important business documents for self-storage facilities.
- Legal advice and interpretation of the law is available from the legal counsel along with guidance in conducting business within the law.
- Membership certificates for your office or facility that indicates participation in the Association.
- Discount for TNSSA members on Seminar-Track Package or All-Access Pass at Inside Self-Storage World Expo 2019 (does not replace a previously paid registration)
- Free trial subscription to Inside Self-Storage magazine (1-year/12 monthly issues) for TNSSA members (excludes current paid subscribers)
Tennessee Self Storage Association, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
2817 West End Ave, Suite 126-197
Nashville, TN 37203
Third party advertisements and links to other sites where goods or services are advertised are not endorsements or recommendations by the Tennessee Self Storage Association of the third party sites, goods or services. The TNSSA takes no responsibility for the content of the ads, promises made, or the quality/reliability of the products or services offered in all advertisements.